North Country HealthCare
  • Flagstaff, AZ, USA
  • Full Time

Peaks Aspen in foreground

FAMILY MEDICINE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, or PEDIATRICS PHYSICIAN OPENING FOR RDME position in our Flagstaff clinic

Benefits Include:

  • Health, dental & vision insurance
  • Flexible spending account or HSA
  • 401K with 4% company match (immediately vested)
  • Short & long term disability insurance, life insurance
  • Paid time off up to 25 days per year plus 6 federal holidays
  • Sick time up to 5 days per year
  • One week paid time off for CME along with $2,000 CME reimbursement
  • FTCA medical malpractice provided
  • Sign on bonus available
  • Once employed State Licensure, DEA, and Board Certification paid
  • Membership dues up to $750 annually, plus paid subscriptions Up-To-Date

The Regional Director of Medical Education (RDME) is a physician learning facilitator and medical educator for the AT Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona (ATSU-SOMA) community campus located at North Country HealthCare in Flagstaff. This is a split clinical-administrative position with approximately 70% of time devoted to teaching ATSU medical students in a didactic setting. The remaining 30% is spent providing direct patient care.

Candidates must have an Arizona state license and be certified by an ABMS (ABP, ABIM, AAFM, ACOG, for example) or AOA-approved board. Teaching experience preferred. 

North Country HealthCare is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a vision to create healthier communities by serving as the primary care provider of choice and ensuring no person is without access to care. We offer preventative and wellness programs such as Well Woman HealthCheck, Maternal Child Health, Prenatal, Health Start, HIV/AIDS, Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault, Radiation Exposure Screening & Education, and a Diabetes Program. We also offer Integrated Behavioral Health Services where patients experiencing stress or life transitions can access counseling. In addition, clinical pharmacy services and telemedicine are offered system-wide.

Located at the base of the San Francisco Peaks at an elevation of 7,000 feet, Flagstaff offers four distinct seasons and an outdoor recreational paradise.  Arizona Snowbowl is a popular ski and snowboarding resort. Outdoor enthusiasts can find a wide variety of recreational activities to enjoy in a pristine setting. Other local attractions include Historic Downtown (bordered by historic Route 66), Lowell Observatory and the Museum of Northern Arizona. The city is host to many annual festivals & events. Flagstaff's diversity coupled with its manageable size and central location within the state make it an ideal place to live.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkCBQ1P5MCg


North Country HealthCare
  • Apply Now

    with our quick 3 minute Application!

  • * Fields Are Required

    What is your full name?

    How can we contact you?

  • Sign Up For Job Alerts!

  • Share This Page
.
logo Find a Provider Patient Portal Pay My Bill Online Our Foundation Request an Appointment Careers and Employment Contact Donate Find a Location Services and Programs Patient Resources Education and Research Get Involved About Us